1. About Salvatores Barber Shop
www.salvatoresbarbershop.com (this website) is owned and operated by Salvatores Barber Shop of 125 Coldharbour Road, BRISTOL, BS6 7SN.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller for our website is S Parrinello, Salvatores Barber Shop, 125 Coldharbour Road, BRISTOL, BS6 7SN and data processor is Appointment Plus, 15300 N. 90th Street #100, SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260, USA . Requests for subject access or other matters related to the Act should be made in writing to Salvatores Barber Shop, 125 Coldharbour Road, BRISTOL, BS6 7SN. Our c
Salvatores Barber Shop (“we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. By visiting www.salvatoresbarbershop.com and www.appointmentplus.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described below in this policy.
Please read the following policy carefully to understand how we collect and use your information. If you have any questions about this policy or our use of your information you can contact our Data Compliance Officer at Salvatores Barber Shop, 125 Coldharbour Road, BRISTOL, BS6 7SN.
This policy applies only to the following website:
Any changes we may make to this policy will be posted on this webpage. Please do check back frequently to see any updates or changes we have made to this policy.
3. Information we may collect from you
We believe the information we collect about you is in legitimate business interest for an on going existing customer relationship. We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you provide us: You may provide us with information about you by filling in forms from websites in section 2, subscribing to our services or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail, mail and social media. This includes information you provide when you register with us, to use our website, subscribe to our website services, participate in social media on our website, leave a review on our website, enter a competition on our website or when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include but not limited to your name, address, country of residence, email address and telephone number. We do not collect nor store debit card, credit card or payment information.
Information we collect about you: Every time you visit our website we may automatically collect the URL clicks to, through and from our website, page response times, download errors and length of visits to certain web pages.
Technical information: inc the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, time zone setting, geographic location, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
• We use Google Gmail to receive your information. Google Gmail is an email service provider that processes information collected at the time of registration to allow us to preform tasks to allow us to offer services you request or require. Once the information received is used to process the requested service it is securely removed as it is no longer required. By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google Gmail in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
• We use PayPal to collection information from you to allow us to process the services you have requested. PayPal records your visitor data. Personal identity information is included in this type of recording. PayPal uses user identification to allow session and preference unification across the devices you use to access our site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by PayPal on servers in the USA. PayPal will use this information to process payments for service provided by us, for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for internet operators and providing us with financial services which allow us to carry out our financial obligations. PayPal may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on PayPal’s behalf. PayPal will associate your IP address with any other data held by PayPal. By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by PayPal in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
4. Our website cookies
5. How we use your information
We use your information in the following ways:
To preform our obligations, contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you have request from us. To provide you with information about other promotions, products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. To improve our website. To allow us to make suggestions, reviews and recommendations to you and other users. To advise you of any changes to our company or services.
6. Storage of your information
The information that we collect from you could be transferred to, and stored at, a destination that maybe outside the European Economic Area “EEA”. Your information may also be processed by persons operating outside the EEA. All the information you provide to us is stored using secure servers. We do not store any payment transactions information and where you have chosen a password which enables you to access our website, you the user is responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share this with anyone.
We will do our best to protect your information however the transmission of information is unfortunately not completely secure via the internet and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we’ve received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We preform quarterly audits of our data and anonymise user data from inactive users after 365 days, users with no activity recorded after 90 days or anonymise a user if advised by the user. The method of anonymising removes identifiable information however keeps intact non identifiable data so that we are able to preform financial obligations and audits.
7. Disclosure of your information
We may choose to share your personal information with selected third parties to check that the information provided is accurate and valid, to aid us in resolving issue and to market our company through social media.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation we have. This also includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, prevention or detection of crime, credit risk reduction and law enforcement agencies.
8. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information and forms that are available to you within our website.
You can also exercise the right at any time by writing to us at “Data Compliance, Salvatores Barber Shop, 125 Coldharbour Road, BRISTOL, BS6 7SN.”
9. Having access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You can exercise this right by contacting us at Data Compliance, Salvatores Barber Shop, 125 Coldharbour Road, BRISTOL, BS6 7SN. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 which meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
10. Contacting us
Data Compliance, Salvatores Barber Shop, 125 Coldharbour Road, BRISTOL, BS6 7SN.