It is advisable to read the following “Terms & Conditions” before placing any order.
Definition – In these conditions “the company” means Salvatores Barber Shop and the “customer” means the person purchasing the service or goods.
Conditions – These conditions form the basis of any sale or service between the company and the customer.
1. All prices are in British pound sterling and are subject to change without notice.
2. We monitor all registrations and bookings. As a result, Salvatores Barber Shop reserves the right to remove registered customers and the right to cancel bookings if they appear to contain false information.
3. We reserve the right to lock or terminate accounts if no shows are made. Locked accounts can be unlocked once a no show has been paid in full.
4. Due to the nature of our business, we can not authorise new accounts which do not allow us to contact you to confirm your booking. Therefore you must accept to allow us to contact you.
5. We do our best to keep to timed books however due to circumstances which may be beyond our control all bookings times are approximate and although you will be seen in order of booked customer we can not guarantee an exact time slot.
6. We are registered under The Data Protection Act 1984 and do not under any circumstance believe in passing or receiving any information to any third party.
7. Our online payment option is only to be used to allow you to pay for a booked service prior to the booking. We do not accept online payment after a service that has been completed and therefore payment must be made at time of booking completion.
8. The company will not accept returned goods without proof of purchase. If any item (s) is faulty, the company must be notified within seven days from the purchase date. We can not accepted goods which do not appear to be faulty or damaged and have had any seal opened / damaged or have been used in any way as all non-faulty items must be returned in a re-saleable condition. Returned items will be refunded on receipt.
9. We will try to resolve any disagreement as swiftly as possible. If you do have any problem with a service, payment or product, please contact us.
10. We do not sell goods to trade or businesses or on a sale or return basis.
11. All goods shall remain the property of Salvatores Barber Shop until they have been paid for in full.
10. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.