It is advisable
to read the following “Terms & Conditions”
before placing any order.
Definition – In these conditions “the
company” means Salvatores Barber Shop and the
“customer” means the person purchasing the service
Conditions – These conditions form the basis
of any sale or service between the company and the
1. All prices are in British pound sterling and are
subject to change without notice.
2. We monitor all registrations and bookings. As a
result, Salvatores Barber Shop reserves the right to
remove registered customers and the right to cancel
bookings if they appear to contain false
3. We reserve the right to lock or terminate
accounts if no shows are made. Locked accounts can
be unlocked once a no show has been paid in full. We
must receive a minimum of 180 minutes notice if you
are unable to attend an appointment. If no notice
has been given, an appointment must be paid in full.
4. Due to the nature of our business, we can not
authorise new accounts which do not allow us to
contact you to confirm your booking. Therefore you
must accept to allow us to contact you.
5. We do our best to keep to timed books however due
to circumstances which may be beyond our control all
bookings times are approximate and although you will
be seen in order of booked customer we can not
guarantee an exact time slot.
6. We are registered under The Data Protection Act
1984 and do not under any circumstance believe in
passing or receiving any information to any third
7. Our online payment option is only to be used to
allow you to pay for a booked service prior to the
booking. We do not accept online payment after a
service that has been completed and therefore
payment must be made at time of booking completion.
8. The company will not accept returned goods
without proof of purchase. If any item (s) is
faulty, the company must be notified within seven
days from the purchase date. We can not accepted
goods which do not appear to be faulty or damaged
and have had any seal opened / damaged or have been
used in any way as all non-faulty items must be
returned in a re-saleable condition. Returned items
will be refunded on receipt.
9. We will try to resolve any disagreement as
swiftly as possible. If you do have any problem with
a service, payment or product, please contact us.
10. We do not sell goods to trade or businesses or
on a sale or return basis.
11. All goods shall remain the property of
Salvatores Barber Shop until they have been paid for
10. These terms and conditions do not affect your
statutory rights as a consumer.